The R 60V pressure profiling.
Traditionally 9 bar of pump pressure extracts the flavours and oils from the coffee to produce espresso. The R 60V with a unique pressure profile system allows further enhancement in the cup with the ability to fine tune pump pressure over the course of the extraction.
The Rocket Espresso pressure profiling system uses a five step approach to allow the extraction to be split into five different time intervals, each allowing for a different pressure to be programmed, making it possible to both ramp up or ramp down pump pressure depending on the coffee type and flavours being chased.
The Rocket Espresso communication pod allows adjustments to be made through a remote controller or through the machine wifi system which will display real time temperatures, pressures and extraction times.
Dual boiler and PID controlled. Rotary pump with water reservoir or direct water connection.
Rocket R60 V Espresso Machine
- Ergonomic Casing - The Rocket Espresso R60V is wrapped in a stainless steel casing and built on a heavy duty all stainless steel frame work. It has angled steam and hot water taps for better ergonomics, a built in holder for the included PID controller - with shot count down timer - and new Rocket badging.
- Pressure Profiling - Design and pull the perfect shot of espresso. Three separate profiles can be configured and stored and each can be customized with five different stages throughout the brew process.
- Included Controller and Smartphone Apps - Programming options on the R60V can be managed via wifi and a smartphone app or by the built in controller. Programmable functions include the ability to: Set automatic on and off, adjust both boiler temperatures, set language, turn the service boiler off, switch between tank or plumbed in configurations and use or configure three separate pressure profiles.
- Dual Stainless Steel Boilers - Working independently for both brewing and steaming, the dual boilers along with thermo siphon system design, allow for stability in the espresso boiler and increased levels of steam pressure from the service boiler. The brewing boiler holds 0.58 liters while the hot water/steam boiler holds 1.7 liters.
- Commercial Rotary Pump - The R60V uses a quiet commercial grade rotary pump, allowing the pressure during brewing to be varied based on the pressure profile selected.
- Pre-Infusion - To extract the full flavor and aroma, the R60V has a dual pre-infusion system encompassing a working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
- Two Pressure Gauges - The gauge on the left displays steam boiler pressure while the one on the right shows pump pressure. The built in light indicates when a pressure profile is finished and the extraction is completed.
- Multiple Water Sources - Standard with a 2.5 liter water reservoir, a control switch allows the R60V to be plumbed to a water source.