IMS Ridgeless Competition Filter Basket 20g.
Item code: B702TCH28.5E
The IMS Precision Filter Basket was designed to give a proper ratio in relation to the base and the height of the basket in relation to the capacity. Round holes with conical section Aisi 304 stainless steel, food safe certified matching tamper ø 58.5mm.
Best suited to Bottomless (naked) portafilters.
IMS E61 Competition Filter Basket 20g
- BORDER: Ø 70 mm (B70)
- HEIGHT: 28.5 mm (H28.5)
- CORPO: Ø 60 mm for Ø 58 mm tamper
- RIDGE: ridgeless
- SHAPE: Cylindrical with Convex Bottom
- The shape was created by I.M.S. to obtain the proper ratio between the base and height of the coffee puck in relation to capacity. The filter is cylindrical with a convex bottom to collect the coffee towards the center during percolation. This shape has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck, which also facilitates drying and expulsion.
- Best combined with bottomless portafilter holders.
- I.M.S. perforation is exclusive and patented
- PERFORATED AREA: Ø 49 mm
- area optimized in relation to the shape of the filter.
- NUMBER OF HOLES: 715 Hexagonal spacing (E)
- The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area.
- HOLE DIAMETER: 0.30 mm
- SHAPE OF THE HOLE: CIRCULAR with CONICAL cross section.
- COMPETITION PERFORATION: Relaminated and Recalibrated.
- TUMBLING: Wet vibrofinishing with ceramic inserts and drying with corncob
- PICKLING: Passivation and preparing of the material
- ELECTROPOLISHING: smooth surface with unmatched sanitary and non-contaminating qualities is obtained.