The Rocket Giotto Cronometro V Espresso Machine model, with heat exchanger PID temperature control technology and now with digital shot timer allowing the user to better optimise extraction time. Temperature control is optimised through a PID controller drawing on 4 different signal parameters to ensure stability and optimum results in the cup. An adjustable temperature display allows the user to select individual brewing temperatures for different coffee types and roast styles.
The Giotto Cronometro V machines introduce users to the Rocket Espresso movement for better espresso in the home without compromise.
In this latest version, Rocket Espresso Milano has removed the Sirai pressure stat and integrated a PID controller to program your steam temperature.
Rocket Giotto Cronometro V Espresso Machine (PID and Timer)
- Shot Timer - A minimalist shot timer adds extra functionality to Rocket's classic espresso machine design.
- PID Controller - Adjust boiler temp on the fly with the easy arrow button controls hidden behind the drip tray.
- Heat-exchange Boiler - At 1.8 liters, you'll have more than enough pressure for multiple drinks in a row.
- Made in Milan - Built by hand in Italy, each Rocket machine features prosumer components and careful construction.
- Classic Case - Ensconced in stainless steel, the Mozzafiato adds integrated cup rails to the Rocket lineup.
- Power Saving - After 90 minutes of inactivity, the Mozzafiato Timer will automatically shut down its heating element.