The Rocket Espresso R Nine One Edizione Speciale .
This limited edition machine includes the following features: dark walnut side panels, walnut porta filter handles, steam lever arm and pressure profiling actuator, all finished to match the machine side panels.
The R NINE ONE was developed to bring the very best of Rocket commercial machine development programme into a machine capable of outstanding results. Designed for use in a small commercial application or home environment.
This high-end machine features thermal stability through the Rocket Espresso fully saturated group system, coupled with digital PID temperature control. Pre and Post infusion controlled through a full pressure profiling system, using the 5 preset programmes or via manual control through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
Direct water connection or built in water reservoir, an espresso machine designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters.
Rocket Espresso R Nine One Edizione Speciale
- Dual Boilers - Both 1.9-liter brew and 3.6-liter steam boilers feature stainless steel construction and boiler insulation for excellent temperature management.
- Saturated Group - A fully-circulated water path keeps the group head temp-synced with the brew boiler, bringing added consistency to your shots.
- Pressure Profiling - Design shot profiles for long preinfusions or declining pressure—and anything in between. The R Nine One can be programmed for 5 pressure profiles or used manually.
- PID Controller - Electronic control over temperature provides easy adjustments for different coffees and intrashot stability.
- Volumetric Dosing - Program shot length by the milliliter for each pressure profile.
- Auto-on Timer - Set your R Nine One to wake up before you do! Program up to 2 heat cycles every day of the week.
- Stainless Steel Frame and Case - A full-stainless frame and case bring a sturdy build—and a premium look—to your kitchen or bar setup.