The Mahlkonig EK43 S provides the powerful features of the EK43 within a smaller, space-saving corpus. The EK43 S grinder stands just 68 centimeters tall, which is substantially shorter than the 77-cm classic EK43. And with its slimmer, 800-gram-capacity hopper, it aims to cut a more small-bar-appropriate profile than its towering bulk-oriented predecessor.
With uniform particle sizes and a minimum of residues at the grinding chamber, the EK43 S masters likewise espresso and filter coffee at the bar, the grinding into bags as well as cuppings in the laboratory.
- Vertical oriented grinding discs
- Wide adjustable grind size (all-round grinder)
Mahlkonig EK43S Coffee Grinder
- Prebreaker grains and other grinding goods
- Grinding discs grains and other grinding goods
- Prebreaker for ultra fine grinding
- Special grinding discs for ultra fine grinding
- Medium hopper (Capacity 800 g)
- Small hopper (Capacity 500 g)
- Large hopper (Capacity 1500g)
- Residue tray
Please note. Mahlkonig grinders are tested with coffee by Mahlkonig, the manufacturer. *We only sell brand new grinders. There will however by evidence of coffee from testing at Mahlkonig.
Burrs 98mm Cast Steel Burr Grinding Speed 25 g/s Bean Hopper Capacity 800 g Burr Speed 1740 RPM Power Consumption 1300 watt Dimensions (WxHxD) 45cm x 38cm x 57cm Weight 23kg