Joe Frex Clean Grind is a cleaner for coffee grinders made from a mixture of 100% natural ingredients and nothing chemical. It removes coffee oils, deposits and flavoured coffee odours from grinder burrs and casing with no grinder disassembly needed.
Developed and produced Joe Frex, Grinder Cleaner Clean-Grind is a leading product in the greenery base. This means that they use a mixture of various grains and natural products, so you can clean the dead space of your coffee grinder quickly and easily. What is so special about CleanGrind? Why can I not just my mill according to the old "grandmother" principle cleaned with rice? Well, that worked under the same conditions as the "then" brought a coffee mill. Today's espresso grinders stuck to it just stuck or have other problems if you stop in between what each would have a tedious screwing result.
Joe Frex Clean Grind - Cleaner for Coffee Grinders 500g
The trick is to create a cleaner grinder, in which the grinder is not increased, but the dead space is cleaned thoroughly and comprehensively as possible and above all does not change the grind setting, which would otherwise necessitate a readjustment of the mill.
CleanGrind offers the following advantages:
1. Best value for money through self-production
2. Easy to use and dosage
3. Available in household and catering sizes
Storage: Cool and dry place.
- Drain the beans container, leave the remaining coffee beans run dry and clean as far as possible with a brush grinder before.
- Set the grinder before cleaning by running a "medium grind" - so you prevent that moves the grinding adjustment.
- Put 40g of CleanGrind powder into your grinder.
- Run grinder at medium coarseness setting until empty.
- Put 40g of coffee beans into your grinder, switch on and dispose of the coffee grounds. Your grinder is now clean and ready for use.
The first coffee with the remains of the cleaner should be disposed of.
During the first grinding processes even particles of the cleaner can arise, what your espresso taste but not impaired, but the remote oily and may become rancid coffee fats guarantee now again a delicious fresh cappuccino or espresso enjoyment.