The Eureka Zenith 65 E (Electronic) has a long list of features and high-end grinding credentials that make it a perfect fit for a professional coffee bar or high-end home. It features two programmable dosing options and large 65mm burrs with a micrometrical grind adjustment for a quick and accurate grind quality. The Zenith 65 E allows for custom adjustment of both the portafilter angle and the dispensing spout for the perfect portafilter fill, both of which are convenient features not found on many other grinders. The Zenith also includes a new anti-clumping device that assures a virtually clump-free grind.
Eureka Zenith 65E High Speed Coffee Grinder
- LCD Display - Easy and convenient controls make adjusting grind functions easy to understand.
- Stepless Grind Settings - Stepless grinder with Micrometric adjustment makes dialing in the perfect grind easy. Grind adjustments are made to the bottom burr, meaning that the 65E does not lose its calibration after disassembly and cleaning of the internal burrs, saving valuable time and coffee.
- 65mm Flat Burrs - With large 65mm flat burrs the 65e is not only accurate but fast! This grinder will keep up in even the busiest of applications.
- Dosing Options - Utilize the two programmable dosing options or the continuous mode.
- Large Bean Hopper with Stop Gate - Large hopper holds 3 pounds of beans and has an integrated stop gate for easy hopper removal. If height is an issue, a shorter hopper is also available for purchase separately.
Burrs 65mm Hardened Flat Steel Burr Grinding Speed 10kg / hour Bean Hopper Capacity 400g Small, 952g Tall Burr Speed 1290 RPM Power Consumption 500 watt Dimensions (WxHxD) 22.9cm x 45cm(short hopper) / 59.7cm(tall hopper) x 25.4cm Weight 13kg