The Eureka Filtro Brew Grinder brings excellent build quality to your morning coffee ritual. Eureka's first foray into brew-focused grinding; the Mignon Filtro offers quick, consistent grinds in a design dedicated to filter coffee brew methods. At its core, the Filtro pairs a lower-RPM motor with a 50mm burrset that balances grind speed with consistency and low retention. This combo—coupled with a stepless grind adjust system and on-demand grinding—makes the Filtro's simple-yet-sturdy setup easy to use and maintain. The externals offer similar quality—a thick metal case, tritan bean hopper, and matching catch bin—for a grinder built to last through years of service.
Eureka Mignon Filtro Coffee Grinder
- Brew Built - A redesigned brew path and motor combo changes the suitable range of the Filtro to fit drip coffee or pour over methods.
- Stepless Grind Adjust - The Filtro's stepless grind adjust offers sensitive, tunable control to your grind setting.
- On-Demand Grinding - A simple press-and-hold switch on the side of the case controls the FIltro's grinding.
- Metal Case - A full-metal case makes the Filtro one of the most robust grinders at its pricepoint.
- Catch Bin - A bundled 2-piece catch bin lets you grind without making a mess.
- Height: 35cm
- Width: 12cm
- Depth: 14cm
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Voltage: 220V
- Wattage: 260W
- Burr speed: 1350 RPM
- Burr Size ans Material : 50mm Hardened Steel
- Bean hopper capacity: 300g